For general enquiries and issues related to the below categories, please email or call 01954 714403.

  • Facilities
  • Cleanliness of Facilities
  • Grounds (sports pitches, hedges, verges, trees etc.)
  • Play areas
  • Street bin overflow
  • Dog bin overflow
  • Vandalism
  • Graffiti

For enquiries related to booking Town Council owned facilities (listed below) please email or call 01954 714403.

  • The Hub Main Hall
  • The Hub Meeting Room
  • Great Cambourne Cricket Pavilion
  • Lower Cambourne Cricket Pavilion
  • Sports Pavilion
  • Bowls Pavilion
  • Blues Space Main Hall
  • Blue Space Rooms 1, 2 and 3

For tariffs on the above facilities visit the bookings page.

There are some issues that must be reported to the District Council, County Council or Wildlife Trust. The Town Council will not be able to help with these issues.

Contact South Cambridgeshire District Council via this link for issues related to:

  • Benefits
  • Bins
  • Council Tax
  • Environment
  • Housing
  • Licensing
  • Planning
  • District Council

Contact Cambridgeshire County Council via this link for issues related to:

  • Adults & Children
  • Highways & Street Lighting
  • Trading Standards
  • Travel & Parking
  • County Council

Contact the Wildlife Trust via this link for issues related to Cambourne Nature Reserve