Cambourne Town Council operates various grants to help meet the goals set out in its Mission Statement.
Applications for Grant Aid are considered at the September and March full council meetings. All applications are considered on their merits and their benefit to the residents and community of Cambourne.
Contact the Town Council office via firstname.lastname@example.org or 01954 714403 for guidance on the available funds and to receive an application form.
The Grant categories are as follows:
- Youth Provision – This is used to develop and maintain youth provision in Cambourne.
- Community Development – This is used to support initiatives to improve the well-being of the residents of Cambourne.
- Sports Development – This is available to assist with the setting up of new sports clubs in Cambourne and the development of existing sports clubs.
- Other Grant Aid – This covers grants that don’t fit into the above categories and where the Town Council has specific powers and duties.
- S137 – This covers grants not covered by the above categories and where the Town Council does not have specific powers and duties. This fund is capped each financial year by the Department for Communities and Local Government (DCLG)