Have you spotted something in Cambourne that needs some attention? Please submit a form on our contact page.

You can report:

  • Dog bin overflow
  • Facilities issue
  • General issue
  • Graffiti
  • Playground issue
  • Street bin overflow
  • Vandalism

Please report other issues, problems or faults to the District or County councils as per below:

  • All other District Council report it
    • [Benefits, Bins, Council Tax, Environment, Housing, Planning]
  • All other County Council report it
    • [Adults & Children, Council, Highways & Street Lighting, Trading Standards, Travel & Parking]